I didn’t write out my 10 things from yesterday, so 10 thing Wednesday will have to work!
1. I went back to the headache doctor. Changing medicines and things, hopefully things will continue to look up!
2. Halloween parades always feed my significance.
3. I miss Megan Jane and Steph Bratcher. Really Really.
4. Dr. Hartley went into Lori Gaffner’s office yesterday and told her that I did excellent on my sermon for Homiletics….I’m glowing today from that comment, I’m pretty sure.
5. This weekend, I am leading a youth retreat. Prayers welcomed.
6. Sometimes I realize just how much I enjoy being alone.
7. My family put our Christmas tree up this past weekend. Our house looks like a winter wonderland already!
8. I am so excited to see Jill in just a few short weeks! So many good conversations and quality time spent together in Branson!
9. My grandparents are home, FINALLY!
10. My other grandparents are getting a divorce…. I’m still in shock about the whole situation.
Happy 10 thing Wednesday everyone!