2. I’ve had the honor of leading Vespers, and learning what approaching leadership with a humble attitude and heart means.
3. I watched some of my favorite people walk across the graduation stage, with tearful eyes as the reality of senior year hit me.
4. I have successfully finished my junior year at Greenville College, as well as the first semester of my senior year.
5. I’ve watched friends move away, but not without first walking in to my heart and changing my life.
6. I have had the honor of mentoring some of the most incredible underclassman at Greenville.
7. I have gone on only two vacations this year… But both were awesome! Branson to go Christmas shopping and Wisconsin over spring break to see some of my favorite people!
8. I’ve realized that after graduation, the people who you need to stay in your life, will stay in your life… Forever grateful for that one!!
9. I have taken a few steps backwards, but I’ve come to realize that is okay, as long as I continue to seek truth.
10. I have been the children’s pastor of the most incredible group of kids.
11. I had the most awesome summer! I reconnected with old friends and created the coolest bucket list.
12. I had lots of ups and downs, tons of tears, lots of joys, but it has all shaped me into the person I am meant to be for this season.
13. I’m still learning to love and be loved. Still learning how to forgiven and be forgiven…. But I’m closer now in December than what I was in January.
Here’s to you 2014. You are the keeper of so many things. Graduation, grad school, my 22nd birthday, and so much more. I pray that God goes before me, beside me, and within me, guiding me and allowing me to see him in all aspects of this year.